East Carolina Amateur Baseball League
Register for the ECABL spring/summer season
Fill out and submit the online registration form below. Once it is processed by the league, you will receive email confirmation that you are registered. That email will include various details about the upcoming season. League fees will be collected by team managers.
NOTE: Some browsers on computers and phones (especially iPhones) block pop-up windows by default. Many features on this website incorporate pop-ups. In your browser preferences, allow pop-ups if you experience difficulties filling out forms or viewing content.
Spring/summer season details
Information about the upcoming season:
- Season will begin March XX, 2020
- Games are played on Sundays
- Games postponed by weather or other reason are made up the Wednesday following the originally schedule date.
- $160 per player for 14 games and the tournament.
- Full uniform policy enforced. Typically full uniforms cost about $80.
- Two umpires on the field
- Regular league rules will apply
- Registration will end March XX
Complete the entire registration form. The form includes contact information for the player and questions that will help us form competitive teams. The form also contains emergency contact information for each player. You must read and acknowledge your understanding of the league liability waiver and agree to the league. Click Submit at the bottom of the third page. You should receive a confirmation message when you submit the form.