East Carolina Amateur Baseball League
Register for the ECABL summer season
Fill out and submit the online registration form below. Once it is processed by the league, you will receive email confirmation that you are registered. That email will include various details about the upcoming season. League fees can be paid electronically here.
NOTE: Some browsers on computers and phones (especially iPhones) block pop-up windows by default. Many features on this website incorporate pop-ups. In your browser preferences, allow pop-ups if you experience difficulties filling out forms or viewing content.
Summer season details
Information about the upcoming spring/summer season:
- Season will begin June 7, 2020.
- Players must be 18 or older on opening day to play.
- Each team will play 15 games with most games played on Sundays. Each team will play one Saturday game a month.
- Games postponed by weather or other reason are made on a weeknight following the originally schedule date.
- Registration is $180 per player.
- Full uniform policy enforced. Players must purchase their own uniform. Team managers handle this with their players.
- Two umpires on the field.
- Regular league rules will apply.
- Pitching age has been lowered to 27 and older.
After registering, you can click the icon below and pay your fees.
Complete the entire registration form. There is a scroll bar at the right to scroll down to additional questions. The form includes contact information for the player and questions that will help us form competitive teams. The form also contains emergency contact information for each player. You must read and acknowledge your understanding of the league liability waiver and agree to the league. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form to submit your registration. You should receive a confirmation message when you submit the form.